There is a progression route through the Centre’s training programs that allows the participants to work at the pace that suits them best.
Our Computer Training programs have the following aims:
- To develop confidence and self-esteem by helping participants to become involved in Computer Training
- To provide participants with the opportunity to gain accredited, marketable work skills which in turn can lead to employment opportunities
- To eliminate the perception that Computer technology is passing people by and to increase the general awareness of the possibilities offered by Computer Training
- To develop role models within communities which can promote the benefits of Computer Trining
- To increase the use of Computing among specific target groups in Waterford City and County